Naviance is a college and career readiness platform that helps connect academic achievement to post-secondary goals. Its comprehensive college and career planning solutions optimize student success, enhance school counselor productivity, and track results for school and district administrators. Learn more at naviance.com.
What is Naviance Family Connection and How Do I Log-in?
Naviance is a web-based college and career exploration tool available to all our students and parents. It allows students to start exploring their options for post-high school as early as freshman year. Naviance’s Family Connection allows the student to:
- Begin planning for your future – Build a resume, manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about college and careers
- Research colleges – Find colleges and compare GPA’s, SAT test scores, number of students accepted and tuition costs.
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters and take career and personality assessments.
- Request transcripts and Letters of Recommendations
- Search for scholarships and summer enrichment programs
Naviance can be accessed through a link on the Marco Antonio Firebaugh High School homepage by clicking on the Naviance quicklink located on the left hand side of the page, or at:
Students: For your first log-in, use your Firebaugh High School ID Number as your user name and Date of Birth as your password. This user name and password can only be used for your first log-in. After logging in, YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR USER NAME TO A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT and change your password to one of their choosing.
Parents: Parents will receive an email providing your personal registration code. Type this code in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. If you did not receive a registration code or need further assistance please contact David Ramirez.